News Flash:
Image: Utility Consumer Complaints and Inquiries

The Commission's Office of Consumer Services has staff available to assist consumers with problems they may have with a utility company or competitive provider.

Consumers can contact the Office of Consumer Services by:
If a consumer specialist is not able to resolve the complaint, the complainant can request a formal hearing, in writing. The complainant can also ask the Office of the People's Counsel to provide legal representation, no charge. The Office of the People's Counsel can be reached on (202) 727-3071. In the case of billing disputes, Commission engineering staff also conduct electric and natural gas meter tests at consumers' requests.
Image: Red Line
Image: DC Flag
Website Usage FAQs | Contact Us | Translations | Site Map | Accessibility | Disclaimer | Glossary

Public Service Commission of the District of Columbia, 1325 G Street, N.W. Suite 800, Washington, DC 20005 | Phone: (202) 626-5100 | Fax: (202) 393-1389 | Email:
Public Service Commission of the District of Columbia App now available in Android's Google Play and Apple's App Store
All Contents Copyright 2014 Public Service Commission, DC. All Rights Reserved.

Site Design and Maintenance by DataNet Systems Corp.